At Incline Health, all our practitioners are experts in managing ankle and foot pain. The four pillars approach allows our practitioners to deliver customised treatment with the latest evidence-based rehabilitation.
Common Ankle and Foot Injuries
Common ankle injuries which are managed at Incline Health include:
- Ankle ligament strains, sprains and/or rupture
- High ankle strains or sprains
- Post-surgical ankle rehabilitation
- Stress fractures
- Impingement syndrome
- Neuroma and neuritis
- Syndesmosis Injury
- Achilles tendonitis
- Shin splints
- Fitting of orthopaedic boots.
How Ankle & Foot Treatment Can Help
Our practitioner treatment revolves around the following:
- Reducing inflammation around the injured area
- Re-establishing structural integrity of the injured area
- Ensuring correct balance and alignment
- Increasing the strength and stability of the injured area
- Empowering our patients to self-manage and understand their injury
- Continued maintenance through Pilates-based exercise classes
How to Avoid Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Wearing improper footwear
- Running or participating in sports on uneven surfaces
- Repetitive movements on hard surfaces – i.e. workplace
Kick-start your recovery today!
Book online or call us to build a customised pain management and treatment plan with one of our recovery experts today.