Pregnancy pushes your body nearly as much as extreme endurance sports. Speeding up recovery after delivery, the peak of this marathon event, is a crucial part in enjoying a healthier motherhood journey for you, your baby and your family.
SRC Recovery garments aid in the treatment of
- C-section wounds,
- Perineal trauma
- Episiotomy wounds.
They also treat multiple postpartum conditions such as
- Abdominal muscle separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)
- Lower back pain.
Good to Know
- SRC Recovery garments provide you with increased stability and allow you to move more freely post-delivery, making lifting, feeding, bathing and caring for your baby much easier.
- With no adjustable buttons, Velcro or zips, the Recovery garments are like a second skin. There’s no need to constantly adjust while you’re wearing them. Recommended by health care professionals for improving mobility and pelvic muscle function postpartum, these garments have become a must-have inclusion in hospital bags of women the world over.
- Patented Anatomical Support Panels (ASP) in the SRC Recovery garments deliver targeted compression, ideal for treating multiple conditions like c-section wounds, perineal trauma and episiotomy wounds, abdominal muscle separation and lower back pain.
- They provide support to the pelvic area through gentle yet constant compression, activating muscles and encouraging core stability, reducing swelling and muscle fatigue.
- The ASP deliver True Cross Compression (TCC) as each layer within the panel is cut on a different plane so that during activity no compression is lost at any time.
- The research and development of our fabric was extensive as we wanted to ensure that it provided support and comfort with no feeling of restriction. Our uniquely milled fabric goes through rigorous independent testing to ensure that it is of the highest quality and can stretch and return to its original shape consistently after wash and wear to provide you with optimal performance and a longer lasting garment.
- To make sure we deliver this we decided to test our fabric against one of the leading compression brands in the marketplace to assess whether the compression properties were sustained after multiple washes and how this compared to the other brand.
- We subjected the fabric to 100 wash cycles followed by an extension test. Our fabric not only retained its original size and shape (against the competitor which shrunk significantly) but also retained the same high level of compression at the conclusion of testing.
- The Recovery garment’s flatlock seams increase comfort during exercise, prevent chafing and wound aggravation.